Professional Timelapse Cameras For Construction Sites
It is not uncommon for the construction process of large projects to last several years. Throughout the entire period, project managers must maintain an overview at all times.
This draws the focus to modern, digital solutions such as timelapse cameras, which support the organization and project management.
A timelapse camera helps to concisely summarize construction stages. Professional timelapse cameras provide razor-sharp footage of the construction site. This allows you to track the progress of construction both vividly and accurately.
How Does A Timelapse Camera Work?
- Over a long period of time, a camera takes individual pictures and stores them.
- Computer software plays back the resulting photographs in rapid succession. This creates a compressed image of a process.
These Partners Are Already Benefiting!
It is crucial that the camera regularly and reliably saves recordings. These are uploaded directly to a server. A connection via the 4G network is ideal for this. If the camera is stolen or damaged, the images are not lost.
An overview of other technical requirements:
- High-resolution recordings: With a full HD resolution, you will meet the quality requirements of your project, even in media documentation.
- Wide-angle lenses: Wide-angle shots are the right choice for timelapse cameras on construction sites. The camera overlooks the entire construction site and captures all work processes.
- Robustness: A timelapse camera must function reliably in order to capture long processes in images. Even in difficult weather conditions or long periods of use, there must be no technical problems.
- Flexible mounting options: Every construction site requires individual solutions in documentation. It is not always possible to install the timelapse camera on an opposite house roof. Flexible mounting masts provide a suitable perspective.
- Power supply: If the site is not yet technically developed, a self-sufficient power supply is necessary.
Marketing With A Timelaps Camera
For project managers, a timelapse camera is one of the most important marketing tools.
Let your projects speak for themselves: Timelapse footage shows how a skyscraper grows step by step or how new roads make their way.
Both for public relations and direct customer acquisition, timelapse recordings have become important building blocks as a reference.
Construction Site Documentation With The Timelapse Camera
We offer you timelapse cameras with ultra HD resolution that accompany your construction project from the very beginning. In addition to panorama systems, we also offer self-sufficient camera solutions that draw power from a solar cell.
If you wish, we can take care of the installation and configuration of the timelapse cameras. You also get access to BauTV+, our powerful construction site software. There, automated timelapse recordings can be easily downloaded or shared with team members. You can use these for marketing or project coordination. We determine the recording interval according to your needs.
With a timelapse camera from NetCo you professionalize the documentation of your project.